International Advanced Energy Science Research and Education Center (IAESREC) was established with the aim of promoting research and education activities in collaboration with other organizations such as academic institutions, government, and industry. IAESREC is responsible for not only conducting joint research, but also training students through advanced study. Additionally, we will develop international collaborative ‘on-site laboratories’ with our partner universities. Furthermore, IAESREC is expected to act as a nucleus for promoting international collaboration involving industrial partners.
Schematic illustration of On-site Laboratory
Partner Universities, Institutes, and Organizations
University of Bordeaux (France) https://www.u-bordeaux.com
French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS) (France) http://www.cnrs.fr/index.php/en
France-Japan International Associate Laboratory on Chiral Nanostructure for Photonic Applications (LIA-CNPA) http://www.lia-cnpa.cnrs.fr
Zhejiang University (China) http://www.zju.edu.cn/english/
National Science and Technology Development Agency (Thailand) http://www.nstda.or.th/en/
King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) (Thailand) http://global.kmutt.ac.th
Indian Institute of Science (India) https://www.iisc.ac.in
University of Perpignan Via Domita (France) https://www.univ-perp.fr/en/
Ajou University (Korea) http://www.ajou.ac.kr/en/
- Prof. Praveen C Ramamurthy and 2 PhD students from Indian Institute of Science (IISc) visited Kyoto University 2019年4月8日- Prof. Praveen C Ramamurthy and 2 PhD students from Indian Institute of Science (IISc) visited Kyoto University from March 25th to 29th. They did experiments and research discussion in Sagawa Lab, Takai Lab and Ishihara Lab. They also visited Matsuda Lab., Morii Lab. Katahira Lab. Sakaguchi Lab. and Ohgaki Lab. in Uji campus and Kawamoto ...
- Dean of GSES, Prof. Ishihara visited Perpignan University 2019年3月29日- Dean of GSES, Prof. Ishihara visited University Perpignan Via Domitia on February 29th. He discussed with Prof. Didier Aussel (Vice-President for International Relation, University Perpignan Via Domitia) about the possibility of student exchanging and researcher exchanging. After the discussion, he visited Process, Materials and Solar Energy Laboratory (PROMES) to see world largest solar furnace.
- Dean of GSES, Prof. Ishihara visited University of Bordeaux 2019年3月29日- Dean of GSES, Prof. Ishihara visited University of Bordeaux on February 27th. He discussed with Prof. Reiko ODA (Research Director, CNRS – University of Bordeaux) and International Partnership Officers about how we consolidate the On-site Laboratory.
- Ajou-Kyoto-Zhejiang Joint Symposium on Energy Science 2019年1月28日- Ajou-Kyoto-Zhejiang Joint Symposium on Energy ScienceAjou-Kyoto-Zhejiang Joint Symposium on Energy Science was held in Ajou University Korea on January 17th-19th. Six professors and 11 students from Graduate School of Energy Science Kyoto University participated in the symposium. All the students presented their results about Energy Science. The next symposium will be held on December 2019 ...
- Joint International Symposium on Energy Science between Kyoto University and Indian Institute of Science 2018年12月28日- Joint International Symposium on Energy Science between Kyoto University and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) was held in IISc on December 3-5th. In the first day, about 50 researchers including 6 Professors and 10 PhD students from Kyoto University participated in the symposium. Through the 20 oral presentations and the 10 poster presentations, professors and ...