International Advanced Energy Science Research and Education Center (IAESREC) was established with the aim of promoting research and education activities in collaboration with other organizations such as academic institutions, government, and industry. IAESREC is responsible for not only conducting joint research, but also training students through advanced study. Additionally, we will develop international collaborative ‘on-site laboratories’ with our partner universities. Furthermore, IAESREC is expected to act as a nucleus for promoting international collaboration involving industrial partners.
Schematic illustration of On-site Laboratory
Partner Universities, Institutes, and Organizations
University of Bordeaux (France) https://www.u-bordeaux.com
French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS) (France) http://www.cnrs.fr/index.php/en
France-Japan International Associate Laboratory on Chiral Nanostructure for Photonic Applications (LIA-CNPA) http://www.lia-cnpa.cnrs.fr
Zhejiang University (China) http://www.zju.edu.cn/english/
National Science and Technology Development Agency (Thailand) http://www.nstda.or.th/en/
King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) (Thailand) http://global.kmutt.ac.th
Indian Institute of Science (India) https://www.iisc.ac.in
University of Perpignan Via Domita (France) https://www.univ-perp.fr/en/
Ajou University (Korea) http://www.ajou.ac.kr/en/
- The 8th Zhejiang-Kyoto-Ajou Joint Symposium on Energy Science was held on Jan. 21-23, 2024 2024年1月30日 - The 8th Zhejiang-Kyoto-Ajou Joint Symposium on Energy Science was held on from Jan. 21st to 23rd, 2024 at Zhejiang University (China). Participants from Zhejiang University (China), Zhejiang University of Technology (China), Ajou university (Korea) and Kyoto University (Japan) attended this symposium, making it a meaningful opportunity for research exchange. Information The 8th Zhejiang-Kyoto-Ajou Joint Symposium ...
- Two Malagasy exchange students were awarded their certificate of completion 2023年12月28日 - As part of a new collaboration with the Institute of Management of Energy at the University of Antananarivo in Madagascar, 2 Malagasy exchange students have come to study at the Graduate School of Energy Science, Kyoto University for a duration of about 2 months, from October 13th to December 20th 2023 under the iAfP Short-term ...
- Prof. Audrius Maruška from Vytautas Magnus University visited Kyoto University 2023年3月30日 - Prof. Audrius Maruška from Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania) visited Kyoto University on March 24th, 2023. He visited the International Advanced Energy Science Research and Education Center (IAESREC) and Prof. Sagawa’s Lab.
- Prof. Salvatore FEDERICO gave a lecture in the 11th IAESREC Science Cafe 2022年12月23日 - Prof. Salvatore FEDERICO from the University of Calgary (Canada), currently a visiting professor at the Graduate School of Energy Science, gave a lecture in the 11th IAESREC Science Cafe. He talked about how he ended up working in Continuum Mechanics (completely by accident) and how his research has evolved. During Q&A session and face-to-face round-table ...
- （2022）Kyoto-Zhejiang-Ajou Joint Symposium on Energy Science was held on Dec. 9th 2022 2022年12月14日 - （2022）Kyoto-Zhejiang-Ajou Joint Symposium on Energy Science was held on Dec. 9th 2022 at Kyoto University Yoshida Campus on site and online hybrid. The symposium is organized by Graduate School of Energy Science and Institute of Advance Energy Integrated Research Center for Carbon Negative Science. There are 74 participants from Ajou university (Korea), Kyoto University (Japan) ...