International Advanced Energy Science Research and Education Center (IAESREC) was established with the aim of promoting research and education activities in collaboration with other organizations such as academic institutions, government, and industry. IAESREC is responsible for not only conducting joint research, but also training students through advanced study. Additionally, we will develop international collaborative ‘on-site laboratories’ with our partner universities. Furthermore, IAESREC is expected to act as a nucleus for promoting international collaboration involving industrial partners.
Schematic illustration of On-site Laboratory
Partner Universities, Institutes, and Organizations
University of Bordeaux (France) https://www.u-bordeaux.com
French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS) (France) http://www.cnrs.fr/index.php/en
France-Japan International Associate Laboratory on Chiral Nanostructure for Photonic Applications (LIA-CNPA) http://www.lia-cnpa.cnrs.fr
Zhejiang University (China) http://www.zju.edu.cn/english/
National Science and Technology Development Agency (Thailand) http://www.nstda.or.th/en/
King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) (Thailand) http://global.kmutt.ac.th
Indian Institute of Science (India) https://www.iisc.ac.in
University of Perpignan Via Domita (France) https://www.univ-perp.fr/en/
Ajou University (Korea) http://www.ajou.ac.kr/en/
- The 7th Annual Meeting of LIA/IRP-CNPA was held on Nov. 4th 2022 2022年11月25日 - The 7th Annual Meeting of LIA/IRP-CNPA, which is the symposium of international collaborative laboratory between Kyoto-Kumamoto-Bordeaux, was held on November 4th, 2022. Seven professors from Bordeaux University came to Yoshida campus and participated in this symposium on-site. In the morning session, 9 professors gave invited talks. During the afternoon session, the participants visited the laboratories ...
- Director General Dr. Kuok Fidero from National Institute of Science, Technology and Innovation of Cambodia visited IAESREC 2022年11月11日 - Dr. Kuok Fidero, the Director General of National Institute of Science, Technology and Innovation of Cambodia visited International Advanced Energy Science Research and Education Center (IAESREC) on Octover 4th 2022. The staff from IAESREC introduced the equipment to him.
- Assist. Prof. Kimi Ueda was awarded AHFE 2022 Best Paper Award 2022年8月2日 - Assist Prof. Kimi Ueda of International Advanced Energy Science Research and Education Center, presented her research entitled “An analysis of the effect of integrated thermal control on cognitive task performance using time-series changes in intellectual concentration” at the AHFE International Conference 2022 held on July 24-28, 2022 and received the AHFE 2022 Best Paper Award. ...
- Dr. Reiko ODA from CNRS – University of Bordeaux (France) visited Kyoto University 2022年4月10日 - Dr. Reiko ODA from CNRS – University of Bordeaux (France) visited Kyoto University on April 1st 2022. She gave a lecture with message about gender equality in the 10th IAESREC Science Cafe. During face-to-face round-table discussion in this event, she gave many wards of encouragement to participants including female students and researchers. After the event, ...
- The 2nd Online Event for Female Students in Graduate School of Energy Science“Enjoy research ✕ private life!” Information Exchanging Meeting was held 2022年3月28日 - The 2nd Online Event for Female Students in Graduate School of Energy Science “Enjoy research ✕ private life!” Information Exchanging Meeting was held on Mar. 22nd 2022. Assistant Prof. Ueda share her experience about research and job hunting with female students from our graduate school, followed by a roundtable discussion with all attendees. Seven female ...